Saturday, January 17, 2009

my day

Today's a day which I've decided that I'll sit in and basically, watch Bleach, msn, cook and do nothing productive.

It's 8pm. And I must say, I've succeeded. I've watched Bleach, however still some more to finish. I've msn-ed. I've cooked. And I've done nothing productive. Great.

My Lunch...



My fried rice. With cabbage, ham, mixed vegetable, pork, cucumber and of course rice. I thought I've over cooked it, but no... it wasn't over cooked and it actually is quite good. Haha... cooked too much though...

Then, it's my dinner...



It is a failure. Haha...I fried a fish. Or so I thought. I still finished the whole fish, but hmmmm... just not what I hoped it would turn out to be. Haha... Maybe I've messed up the methods to fry a fish. Hmmmm, come to think of it. I don't even know how to properly fry a fish... how could I mess it up then?

And of course, tomatoes with eggs. Mom taught me how to cook this before. I've tried once back in KL. It was a failure then. And it's a failure now. At least, I've maintained the standard. But, of course, I still finished it.

I do enjoy cooking, just that, I've no clue as to how to cook a meal that's presentable and tasty. Hopefully, as I try, I'll learn and be one day able to cook something that's presentable and tasty.

For now, I'll settle for a meal that can fill my tummy.....

1 comment:

Terence W. said...

Watch more cooking program such as Naked Chef, Chef at Home...these are great cooking show...I watched frequently...