Monday, January 12, 2009

Wanted to write a proper entry with all the pictures, the stories, that happened over the past few days. Felt like writing one, but at this point of time, I just wanted to do something else. Something different. Something simple.

I've just come back from the airport. She has finally left, after spending 12 days with me here in this land. It was the best 12 days I've had up to this point. And I must say, it does make a world of difference with her around and by my side.

At least I know that I would not be walking back to an empty home. At least I know that I won't have nobody to talk to. At least I know that if I'm sad and down, which I'm now, there will be someone offering me a warm hug and cheerful words.

Today was a tiring day. We woke up with heavy hearts, knowing that today's the day to say goodbye. Knowing that we will eventually say goodbye on the first day is not the same as really having to say goodbye on the last day. Knowing it and actually doing it is not the same.

We basically spent the day on the bed, hugging each other, just sharing the last moment together, and crying in between. It really tore my heart apart knowing that it's goodbye afterall.

Yes, i know. I'll see her again. I'll talk to her again. But it's never the same. And the most important part is I'll not have anyone to talk to, to hug, and to share my emotions with.

Skype and msn are great stuff. But it'll never replace the feeling and emotions that go through our hearts when we see each other face to face.

She's on the flight now, almost half way back to home. I still, and will continue to, miss her a lot. I guess that's the only thing I can do now. To think of her, to miss her.

It'll be another day tomorrow. Another day without her. Another day just being alone. Another same old day before she came.

Would I be better? Can I?

By God's grace, I will and I have to.

No comments: